I didn't actually include any pictures in my last post, so here's a look inside Miriam's hive from when I (briefly) opened up last Thursday:
You can see that the frame at the top of the picture (which I added on Thursday) and the five at the bottom (added last Sunday) are new. The other five are a darker colour, mostly from propolis (this is sticky stuff that bees use to fill small gaps, such as the cracks between boxes in the hive).
You can also see that the bees have shown no interest in the new frames, yet. I hope, now that the weather is warmer, and with plenty of blossom around, that they will soon start to draw out comb on the new frames.